Hillcrest Golf and Country Club’s Pool area is designed to provide recreation, excitement and fun for the entire family. The swimming pool area offers a diving platform, a separate wading/baby pool, playground area, covered dining area, volleyball/recreation area, and a dining facility. All of these things make this area fun for the entire family. The Turning Point is the snack and/or dining area located at the swimming pool. The Turning Point has numerous selections on their menu that are sure to meet your appetite after a long day of fun in the sun!
Monday — Closed
Tuesday – Saturday — 11:00am – 7:00 pm
Sunday – 12:00pm — 6:00pm
Upon entering the swimming pool area, members and guests of members are required to sign in. You will need to put your full name as listed on the account and your membership ID on the sign-in sheet. Also, if you have guests with you, you are REQUIRED to sign those guests in. All guests must be accompanied by the member who invited them while using the pool facility.
You are more than welcome to bring your guests with you to the pool; however, there is a $5.00 guest fee for anyone who is not a Hillcrest member. Please make sure you are signing your guests in each time they come. Grandchildren, under the age of 18, of members are NOT considered guests. Any child over the age of 23, not living at home, not attending school on a full time basis, AND/OR a child that has married is considered to be a guests. Adult children of members are considered guests and are not allowed to be listed on members account.
Please read the signs that are posted in the pool area and follow all pool rules. Smoking in or around pool area is prohibited. Please step away from pool area/deck if you chose to smoke.
Lifeguards are there to keep the pool water and deck area safe. Please do not talk excessively to the guards while they are on the duty. Additionally, lifeguards do not monitor the playground area or the grass volleyball area.
The swimming pool area is perfect for birthday parties, rehearsal dinners, receptions, and many other events. Please contact Tom McClure at email@example.com for more information about booking the pool for your next event.
Private lessons are available for our members at your convenience. Private lessons will be provided by one of our lifeguards. Typically, a private session costs $15 for 30 minutes.
1. No diving is allowed in shallow water. Please observe all no diving signs.
2. No back dives or back flips are allowed.
3. No food is allowed in the pool.
4. No playing, climbing, or hanging on or around the ladders or stairs.
5. No swimmers are allowed in pool until lifeguard is on duty.
6. No hanging on rope in deep end.
7. No cutoff clothing permitted in pools.
8. Children unable to swim and/or requiring use of a floating device must be accompanied by an adult.
9. Running, wrestling, pushing, dunking, and noisy or other hazardous activity will not be permitted in pool areas.
Swimming Pool Deck
1. No running on deck.
2. No glass is allowed on deck.
1. No swinging from platform railings.
2. No back dives or back flips.
3. No jumping onto objects.
4. No running.
5. Only 1 person on platform at a time.
6. Make sure area is clear of swimmers before jumping.
Pool and Surrounding Area
1. Members are required to sign-in. Members should sign-in any non-members that are accompanying them. Members will be assessed a $5 fee per guest.
2. No outside food or beverages are permitted.
3. Members will be responsible for the proper conduct and safety of their children and guests.
4. In the event of increment weather the pool will be closed and will remain so until it is deemed safe by manager.
5. Children should not use pool without adult supervision. No one under the age of 10 can be unaccompanied by an adult.
IT’S TIME. READY TO JOIN THE CLUB? READ OUR CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW.
Hillcrest Golf and Country Club has been a staple in Lubbock for over 60 years. Hillcrest was founded in 1950 and in September of 1953 the course opened with a total of 120 members.
Hillcrest Golf and Country Club is a private club that offers a comfortable atmosphere and extraordinary amenities to families in and around the Lubbock area. From the moment you walk through the front doors, you can’t help but notice how friendly the staff is, the breathtaking views of the course, and the smiles on everyone’s face. Join today and come see all of this for yourself! We would be honored for you to make us your choice in a country club!
For additional information or to set up a tour of the club, contact Tom McClure at (806) 765-6601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hillcrest Golf & Country Club
4011 North Boston Ave.
Lubbock, Tx 79408-5116
Clubhouse – 806-765-6601
Fax – 806-762-1667
Golf Shop – 806-765-5208
Tennis Shop – 806-765-5021